An Amusing Entry by Kristine Polo Medina
(The blog entry stealer wishes to remain ANONYMOUS)
Life is so unfair… Why do I have to study? We must kill all the cats! They are so stupid…. I just hate them! I don’t wanna study anymore… If I can only go back to time to kill the person who started school, then everything will change.
If I kill him then there will be no school, only if some stupid guy think of establishing one, but I’ll surely kill him too!
That’s why cats are so lame…. I hate the way it licks its body… so disgusting! Anyweiz, if I kill him then there will be no school, and I will not know anything… Then how will I invent a time machine? What if mah parents meet in school then if there’s no school they will not meet!
And I will never be born! I will never exist! I will not be writing these non-sense! And you will be not reading this! I will never know how to write, read and type!
Everything will change…. If I come back to the present then there will surely be another me, coz everything changed ryt? Then there will be two gorgeous Kristine Polo Medina on the same time! But cats will still be around? Right? Then I don’t know what will I do!
I don’t know how to tell mah parents about the time-machine thing… coz they don’t know anything about it! I also dunno if they can understand me coz they might have other language! I’m not even sure if they were born!
Then if they were not born, I will never be born! Then, there will be no other Kristine Medina! But who will be mah relatives? I will be trapped in time! Everything will be confusing!!!!! There will be a huge difference! But still cats are so filthy! Not only because they eat fish, but they don’t take a bath! And I will not know what is happening around me!
But, in the first place I will not be writing all these suay things if there is no school… and I will never complain about it if there is no school, coz I’ll never know that there is such things! So cats should be killed!
We should feed them with chilli so that their eyes will melt and it will pop out! We must bury them alive! Oh my God! Randy Orton is so sexy! Cats should be found lying flat on the streets and the cars will just drive on them!
I HATE SCHOOL!!!!
Bid me crew avast! Keep yer banner high
Classed, forever a class :)
Class of our own
Wind be at yer backs, sails never slackin'
All hands on deck!
What shall we do with these drunken sailors?
Walk the plank? Stand and hold! Parley!
I say, YOHOHO and another bottle of rum
beverly
Black Pearl, White Pearl, Grey or Green...
i say G-E-N-E-ROSITY
calista*
shan squared
jiayun
patricia*
lichoo
lishaan
meiyi
chiawen
vanessa
jean
jasmine
jessica*
katherine*
alyssa*
kelly*
alina*
qian
lorraine
marcia*
megan*
melissa*
natascha*
xiang ling*
sarah
lesley
luang poh
cherie
samantha*
janice*
majella*
joan*
rachel
huijia*
WHO CARES SO LONG AS IT AIN'T THE TITANIC?
if yer port of callin' aint listed, deck it!
standing as one with tenacity
PIECES OF EIGHT, CAPT'N!
PIECES OF EIGHT!
DO YE KNOW WHERE YER PARROT IS?
Anyway, me point is
the body of it be full of heart warming stories
[ x ] February 2006
[ x ] March 2006
[ x ] April 2006
[ x ] May 2006
[ x ] June 2006
[ x ] July 2006
[ x ] August 2006
[ x ] September 2006
[ x ] October 2006
[ x ] November 2006
[ x ] December 2006
[ x ] January 2007
[ x ] February 2007
[ x ] March 2007
[ x ] April 2007
[ x ] May 2007
[ x ] November 2007
[ x ] July 2008
[ x ] August 2008
[ x ] September 2008
[ x ] December 2008
[ x ] February 2009
[ x ] May 2009
[ x ] July 2009
[ x ] September 2009
[ x ] October 2009